What we love about this!
Quite simply – the range of prints and colours are amazing! The well-known Tula has had an upgrade – no infant insert required to use from newborn age – and the Explore can also do world-facing/front-facing-out of that is something you are looking for. (If not take a look at the Tula Free-to-Grow.)
- Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out, facing in, and back carry
- Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
- Innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design. Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood
- Can be used from 3.2-20.4kg (7-45 pounds), no infant insert required
- Responsibly designed and made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton
- Machine washable
- Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers
- Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight
- Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable
After trying a few slings and not finding the perfect one for them, parents Mike (Chi) and Ula designed their own! The children’s grandmother sewed one to their specifications – and they loved it! They then had requests from family and friends, and before long more and more people wanted one and so their company was born! It is now their mission to promote babywearing worldwide, keep children close, and make many happy memories. Truly a family-run business based in America, the Explore is made in India to their infamous high standards.
Please visit your local sling library or babywearing consultant if you would like face-to-face help on fitting your sling correctly, they’re a lovely bunch and will be happy to help!
|Dimensions||28 × 28 × 14 cm|
Bloom, Sleepy Dust, Everblue, Discover, Mint Chip