What we love about this!
Designed by a babywearing consultant and fully adjustable from toddler onwards – and best of all – made from stunning woven jacquard fabrics! This toddler sling will easily carry bigger kids from around 2 or 3 years to around 6!
Designed by a babywearing consultant, the Neko Switch has a deep seat that ensures your child is carried in an ergonomic, spread-squat (M) position, from toddler to pre-school!
All you have to do to adjust the panel width is use the snaps/poppers on the waistband. You can then adjust the height with PFA’s (perfect fit adjusters) and pull drawstrings on both sides of the carrier.
The Neko Switch Toddler can be used from 86/92 cm until around 6 years!
Tested to EU safety standards and made from soft, supportive, jacquard woven cotton, the feature-rich Neko Switch is an easy-to-use, versatile carrier that effortlessly grows with your child. Simple, affordable luxury for today’s active families!
- Fully adjustable panel in both width & height
- Suitable from approximately 2-3 years/86-92cm onwards
- H straps (rucksack)
- PFAs (perfect fit adjusters) to ensure a snug carry for all shapes/sizes
- Front & back carry options
- Leg padding for child, supportive waistband for wearer
- High density shoulder foam and strong belt support creates perfect comfort
- Generous, detachable sleep hood
- GOTS certified Jacquard weave fabric, soft, cushy and luxurious
- Available in 100% bio-cotton or 60% biocotton/40% bamboo
- Duraflex buckles (belt & chest) plus YKK for all other accessories
- Recognised as ‘Hip Healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Panel width (min-to-max) 38 – 54 cm
- Panel height (min-to-max) 41 – 53 cm
- Waistbelt length/waist (min-to-max) 75 – 145 cm
Neko also offer a baby version, available here.
Available in 100% bio-cotton; 60% + 40% bamboo; or 90% biocotton + 10% linen, see individual item for details
Made in Turkey, “Neko” means “cat” in Japanese. They were inspired by how mother cats carry their kittens naturally with ease and care. Babywearing is instinctive. Their motivation is to ensure mothers can carry their babies with the same ease and an instinctive elegance.
Please visit your local sling library or babywearing consultant if you would like face-to-face help on fitting your sling correctly, they’re a lovely bunch and will be happy to help!
|Colour & Pattern|
Lokum Blush, Lycia Onyx, Derya Clover, Lokum Rose, Lycia Clover, Efes Paisley Hazel (light), Alba, Rainbow Royale Jasmine, Lokum Hazel, Arinna, Rainbow Unique Sunset, Bold, Lycia Ayaz, Oltu, Plum, Unique Ayaz, Unique Ida, Efes Paisley Hazel Dark, Unique Ida Glitter, Unique Ayaz Glitter