What we love about this!
Designed by a babywearing consultant and fully adjustable from newborn to toddler in both width and height – and best of all – made from stunning woven jacquard fabrics! It also uniquely allows you to attach the straps to the waistband for smaller babies to avoid any unnecessary pressure on tiny baby’s spines (or tender breasts!)
Designed by a babywearing consultant, the Neko Switch has a deep seat that ensures your baby is carried in an ergonomic, spread-squat (M) position, from newborn to toddler.
The fully adjustable back panel grows with your baby, supporting their natural hip development in both front and back carry positions, with dual adjustable shoulder straps. Combined with a unique ‘2-option’ fitting system which ensures greater flexibility and support for young babies. A generously padded waist belt and leg padding complete the comfort package.
The panel width adjusts via snaps/poppers on the waistband, and you can adjust the height by pulling the drawstrings and using the PFA’s (perfect fit adjusters) on both sides of the carrier.
Tested to EU safety standards and made from soft, supportive, jacquard woven cotton, the feature-rich Neko Switch is an easy-to-use, versatile baby carrier that effortlessly transforms into a practical, generous toddler carrier – simple, affordable luxury for today’s active families!
- Fully adjustable panel in both width & height
- Suitable from newborn (3.5kg/8lbs) up to approximately 2-3 years (15kg/33lbs)
- Dual adjustable shoulder straps with ‘2-point’ attachment system (panel or waistband)
- Choice of X straps (crossable) or H straps (rucksack)
- PFAs (perfect fit adjusters) to ensure a snug carry for all shapes/sizes
- Front & back carry options
- Leg padding for baby, supportive waistband for wearer
- Generous, detachable sleep hood and matching strap protectors/suck pads
- GOTS certified Jacquard weave fabric, soft and cushy
- Available in 100% bio-cotton or 60% biocotton/40% bamboo
- Duraflex buckles (belt & chest) plus YKK for all other accessories
- Recognised as ‘Hip Healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Panel width (min-to-max) 14 – 40cm, approx. 5.5 – 16 inches
- Panel height (min-to-max) 29 – 41cm, approx. 11 – 16 inches
- Waistbelt length/waist (min-to-max) 66 – 145 cm, approx. 26 – 49 inches
Neko also offer a ‘toddler to pre-school’ version for bigger children who need the occasional carry when little legs gets weary – the ideal follow-on carrier for families who like to ramble! Available here
Available in 100% bio-cotton (or 60% + 40% bamboo) see individual item for details
Made in Turkey, “Neko” means “cat” in Japanese. They were inspired by how mother cats carry their kittens naturally with ease and care. Babywearing is instinctive. Their motivation is to ensure mothers can carry their babies with the same ease and an instinctive elegance.
Please visit your local sling library or babywearing consultant if you would like face-to-face help on fitting your sling correctly, they’re a lovely bunch and will be happy to help!
|Colour & Pattern|
Lokum Blush, Lycia Onyx, Derya Clover, Lokum Rose, Lycia Clover, Efes Paisley Hazel (light), Alba, Rainbow Royale Jasmine, Lokum Hazel, Arinna, Rainbow Unique Sunset, Bold, Lycia Ayaz, Oltu, Plum, Unique Ayaz, Unique Ida, Efes Paisley Hazel Dark, Unique Ida Glitter, Unique Ayaz Glitter