What we love about this!
A straightforward option from newborn onwards, easy to get to grips with and folds up into its own little bag! If you like the idea of a stretchy wrap but can’t get on with tying, the Caboo Lite could be for you. The Lite option is the entry-level Caboo which is thinner and has shorter straps.
Caboo Lite is the entry level carrier in the Close Caboo range. It is lighter to wear and store, and easier on parent’s pockets! Designed to embrace the wants and needs of new parents wanting to nurture and care for their baby with the freedom of being hands free. With wider straps and stretchier binding than previous versions of the Caboo Lite to improve on the original!
- The ‘Cloud’ colourway is a light blue-green-grey depending on the light!
- Wider stretchier straps distribute weight evenly
- Easy adjustment – pull fabric through rings for the perfect fit, no tying
- Multiple hands-free front positions, including discreet seated breast feeding support
- Easy to use hip position for older babies
- Less fabric for a lighter cooler carrying experience
- Comfortable padded back panel
- Rounded strap ends on hammock and wrap
- Use from birth, 5lbs and upwards
60% cotton, 40% polyester
Started by two mums back in 2004, Close have grown to become a great British parenting brand. All nappies have been made at the same two manufacturing partners in Turkey or China for the last half-decade, who are very much part of the Close family.
*Please note, this product will be shipped directly from Close Parent – but don’t worry – you can still get the same amazing bundle discounts when buying from us!
Please visit your local sling library or babywearing consultant if you would like face-to-face help on fitting your wrap correctly, they’re a lovely bunch and would be happy to help!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.