What we love about this!
Bridging the gap between tiny baby and birth to potty sizing, this newborn sized nappy is perfect. Its outer wrap can be wiped clean and used again if not soiled so all you have to switch is the soaker/insert (extras available here!)
Close Pop-in Newborn nappies are super soft and shaped to fit so perfect for your little one’s delicate skin. They are slimmer than the BTP nappies, and the front section is contoured to sit below the umbilical cord.
It is still 100% Pop-in with all the same trust and reliability, but with some new materials and new ideas! Its outer wrap can be wiped clean and used again if not soiled so all you have to switch is the soaker. Our new improved bamboo viscose terry soaker now has 5 layers for even better absorbency and a top layer of fast wicking polyester to keep baby’s skin drier too.
- Suits 2kgs – 5.5kgs (5lbs-12lbs)
- Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick changes
- Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
- Removable soakers so outer wrap can be re-used if not soiled
- Contoured to sit underneath the umbilical cord
- New improved bamboo viscose terry soaker with 5 layers for even better absorbency and a top layer of fast wicking polyester to keep baby’s skin drier in use
- Easy to care for, no soaking, simply wash on a 60 degree wash (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)
Outershell: 100% Polyester TPU coated (NEW Puffin Bio Laminate is 100% recycled polyester with bio TPU membrane outer!)
Soaker: top layer 100% fast wicking polyester; 75% bamboo viscose 25% polyester
Started by two mums back in 2004, Close have grown to become a great British parenting brand. All nappies have been made at the same two manufacturing partners in Turkey or China for the last half-decade.
Bear, Cheetah, Oswald & Bo, Parrot, Puffin, Red Panda, Round The Garden, Snow Leopard, Ticky & Bert, Twilight Garden, Walrus
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.