What we love about this!
The Close Pop-in nappy has been around for years, and is a popular and well-designed nappy. With stretchy tabs just like a disposable to get a perfect fit every time, and a bamboo inner, these colours are stunning and they even have colour co-ordinating inserts – just gorgeous!
The Pop-in New Gen V2 reusable nappy in +bamboo has stretchy tabs just like a disposable nappy for a snug fit around baby every time with a soft waterproof shell that lets baby’s bottom breathe. There is a clever absorbent panel in the outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy to get extra dry time between changes. The specially designed night time booster pops into the nappy to keep them dry overnight once they are sleeping through, ensuring nothing but dream filled nights for you both! Bamboo is a luxurious, comfortable material that is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent…we recommend it for parents concerned about sensitive and allergy prone skin.
- Birth to potty nappy grows with baby 7 lbs or 3.18 kg – 35lbs or 16kg
- Sizeless– adjust using poppers on front so one size fits most
- Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick one step changes
- Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
- Removable soaker and booster for variable absorbency and faster drying
- Easy to care for, no soaking, simply wash on a 60 degree wash (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)
- Bamboo is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent
Breathable PUL outer layer, with bamboo soaker
Started by two mums back in 2004, Close have grown to become a great British parenting brand. All nappies have been made at the same two manufacturing partners in Turkey or China for the last half-decade, who are very much part of the Close family.
Celery, Jungle, Peacock, Raspberry, Slate
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.