What we love about this!
A unique all-in-one nappy designed from the ground up to be easy to use, easy to fit, and easy to boost! Staggered waist poppers and even comes with a pocket if you choose to boost.
Reusabelles all in one nappy is a premium nappy from Bells Bumz that has been carefully designed to provide a simple, easy to fit solution to using cloth nappies.
- Soft tummy elastic at the front, which helps with containment for tummy sleepers and also helps the nappy to sit nicely underneath the belly button
- The double row of waist poppers are staggered which gives more flexibility to tighten or loosen the waist and legs settings without effecting the fit of the nappy
- There is binding to the leg elastics to reduce the risk of leaks – but not to the tabs or tummy panel – making the nappy super comfortable for baby
- The back, leg and tummy elastics are strong enough to form a seal yet gentle so as to reduce any compression (sock type) marks to baby
- Matching PUL tummy and back panels to reduce the chance of wicking and leaks
- Inside there is a large natural fibre insert which is sewn in front and back and it is softly elasticated to form an internal double gusset
- The insert itself has a white microfleece layer both sides to reduce the risk of compression leaks
- The top layer of microfleece features a pocket, with an opening either end. This pocket is multi-functional as it allows for a small booster to be added closest to baby, underneath the microfleece. This will be particularly useful for babies who can flood nappies as it means a booster can be slipped inside. The pocket also allows for you to easily feel whether the nappy is dry after washing and even allows you to turn the nappy inside out, to increase airflow to the natural fibres and speed up drying time
- The nappy shell itself has exposed PUL, this means that if you wanted to use a larger booster or an additional booster then you could boost between the insert and the PUL
- The insert is made from 6 thirsty natural fibre layers:
- 2 bamboo (70% bamboo, 30% cotton)
- 4 hemp (55% hemp, 45% cotton)
The majority of parents should not need to boost this nappy and testers have reliably been achieving 4 hours before needing to change the nappy.
The nappy has been designed to be easy and simple to fit, it fits in one piece with no prep required if not needing to boost. It is designed to fit either untucked or tucked into the knicker line, whichever you prefer. The nappy does fit a little like a disposable nappy, yet the tummy elastic helps guide the nappy to a lower position helping you achieve a great fit every time!
Breathable TPU/PUL outer layer, with hemp, bamboo and cotton inner Hemp is a natural fibre that is extremely durable. It is the most environmentally friendly fabric used in cloth nappies and has super absorbency although slow but stable. It is naturally anti-microbial. Bamboo is also a natural fibre that has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. It is highly absorbent and super soft. They are both fast growing, eco-friendly crops that requires less land, water, fertilisers and pesticides than cotton crops.
Reusabelles are part of the Bells Bumz family! They have been lovingly and carefully designed by Amy who has been supporting Bells Bumz with the development of product lines since launch. Designed in the UK and ethically made in China.
Chasing Rainbows, Cherry Of Mine, Draconis, Elsie Rose, Enchantment, Evolution, Falling For You, Festoon Reverie, Flower Power, My Spirit’s Light, Ocean Stargazer, Otterly Adorable, Summer Breeze, Sunny Bumz, The Dream Catcher, Toadstool Tales, Turtley Awesome, Wild Flower
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.