What we love about this!
This easy to use nappy boasts 3 super absorbent unbleached organic cotton layers in the soaker pad, plus an extra long tongue with 5 further layers, providing 13-18 layers of cotton (depending on the fold) right where you need it! Cotton is great at absorbing at speed, perfect for babies prone to flooding, and also extremely thirsty suiting heavy wetters – what a combo!
All in One nappies are a great option for those who don’t like the idea of sitting and ‘stuffing’ their nappies, they are often referred to as the closest option to a disposable – wash, use, dry, repeat!
- Super soft TPU outer layer
- Soaker zone and long tongue made of unbleached organic cotton – fast absorbing and natural
- Hip stability poppers, perfect for slimmer babies (the nappy works perfectly well without the use of these if you prefer)
- Rolled leg elastics, super easy to fit and great for containment.
- Tummy panel, great for tummy sleepers and to prevent wicking
- Tongue attached at the front of the nappy allowing more options for fit
- Slim fitting, not bulky
- Cross over waist snaps – perfect for tiny babies or storing when out and about
- 4 rise snap options, with 3 rows of poppers
- Tummy elastics to give a perfect fit
- Nappy fits from 8lb-35lb+
Take a look at our internal photos of the Brainy Bums all-in-one nappy to find out what is different!
As this nappy is made from natural fibres, absorbency will increase with the number of washes. We recommend a minimum of one wash before first use to remove manufacturing residue.
*Should you need an additional booster, we recommend placing it between the tongue and the main soaker pad of the nappy to still benefit from the fast absorption.
Breathable TPU/PUL outer layer, with organic cotton inner
Brainy Bums are designed by Cher Brain in Bromsgrove and ethically manufactured in China. Brainy Bums are proud to be members of 1% For The Planet, committed to donating 1% of their turnover each year to environmental charities – which not only supports leaving the world in a better state than we found it, but also supports the communities disproportionately impacted by climate change. They also donate £1 from the sale of two of their current nappy prints to charities, see individual prints for details.
A New Day, April Showers, Brainy Bots, Brainy Bugs, Pine-ing For You, Vintage Dreams, You’re Key To Me
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.